- you only pay packing and handling of $7.95*
Place your order online today or call toll free: 1-888-496-6383 9am-9pm Eastern 7 days/week.
The Blair Tornado II Paint Shaker can be used in any situation without bolting it to the ground or to a bench. Take this electric paint shaker anywhere; at 24 pounds, one person can easily carry it. No more messy stir sticks or poorly mixed paint. With the help of the Tornado II, you will get the results you want and demand every time. Going to a paint store every time you want to mix two colors can be a hassle and a drain on your time. Now you can experiment with as many new colors as you’d like right from your home or jobsite.
||Its three-axis orbital action assures complete mixing of gallons, pints, or aerosols. The easy to use four-point clamping securely holds containers, while minimal moving parts provide quiet operation.
Whether you are using the Tornado II electric paint shaker at home or professionally, we are confident that the Tornado II will give you years of top performance and superior results.
- The TORNADO II mixes paints completely, utilizing three axis of motion, including orbital, side-to-side, and up/down.
- To achieve these multiple motions, the portable shaker spins an eccentric weight rather than using crankshafts, belts, or pulleys, which can wear out and break.
- The fewer moving parts also minimize noise while the paint shaker is in operation.
- A quick and easy to use four-point clamping mechanism securely holds containers during the agitation cycle.
- Blending cycles can be set to numerous time intervals via the convenient up-front control panel. Blair Tornado II Paint Shakers have a full two year warranty from date of purchase against defects due to faulty material or workmanship.
Plugs into a 110 Outlet.
299 Watts, 2.6 Amp Draw
*Packing & Handling charge is per order - multiple items will not incur multiple handling charges. Offer is for the continental US only
UShake.com is a full-service dealer of the Blair equipment Tornado II paint shaker. We always have the best price available on the web and are your only nationwide source for rapid purchase of all parts for the Tornado II. Use our simple online interactive part map - an exact replica of the same exploded view in the rear of the manual - you click on the part directly from the manufacturer’s picture so you know you are getting the right part! Click here to view our parts page
Blair 51000 Tornado II Portable Electric Paint Shaker Reviews:
"We really appreciate your excellent service. The shaker is working out great for us. We make lotion and bath products and we're using it to mix the lotion with the fragrance oils we use. No more shaking by hand! We'll be sure to tell others.
Have a great weekend!"
Corinne & Terry
"The paint shaker works very well. You guys have saved me over $100 compared to what they want up here in Portland for one of these. Thanks again."
"I ordered the Tornado II paint shaker a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I'd let you know how it is working out. I have several cans of candy blue spray cans that kept shooting blobs of paint. I even took them to the local hardware store and had them put them in their paint shaker for 30 minutes. It took me less than 10 minutes to get home, and they were still shooting blobs of paint. Well, I put the same cans in the Tornado for 15 minutes and the results were astounding. The paint came out in a nice smooth spray with no blobs. The temperature all this time was between 75F and 85F, supposedly ideal.
I'm getting ready to paint my car, and I wanted to make sure the paint was thoroughly mixed. The Tornado is the perfect tool for the job.
Thank you for a wonderful product."
QB ID: 51000
Select a row below to filter reviews